A SMALL BREAK FROM THE DAILY MIND FOR ANYONE WHO LIKES TO GEEK OUT OVER STREET ART, TECHNOLOGY, SMARTY PANTS INNOVATIONS, EMERGENT MEDIA & OTHER NEW STUFF.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Flippa goes from second life to first



Ok this is going to spin you but I am exhibiting some of my street art photography hanging in my gallery in second life...in the first life. I've selected a bunch of street art stencil photographs and they're now hanging in a cool new little restaurant in Surry Hills called Table for 20.

All the details for the restaurant on the blog; it reads ::
"In Surry Hills one guy is reinventing the idea of the evening meal by opening his space for a weekly gathering of friends & strangers. So grab yourself a seat, pass the wine & pitch in because this is neighbourhood dining at it's very best. There are thousands of normal restaurants in Sydney. This is not one of them."

You can check out the restaurant here :: Table for 20; and if you do, let me know what you think of it! It's one of the most unique things I've seen around here for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home